Human Hair vs. Synthetic Wigs: Which Should You Buy 2021
Showing 1–18 of 20 results
360 Wave 250 Density Lace Front Human Hair Wig 8-24” Middle Ratio Brazilian Non-Remy Human Hair Wig For Black Women$112.72 – $484.84 Select options
$134.90 – $835.58 Select options
Colored 13*6 Curly Middle Part Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair 250 Density Medium Ratio Non-Remy Wig$111.72 – $417.80 Select options
Mongolian Short Afro Kinky Curly Wig Human Hair 13×4 Short Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Natural Women 250 Density Lace Wig$121.68 – $240.26 Select options
$300.02 – $1,040.20 Select options
13×6 Deep Parting 250 Density Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Ombre Honey Blonde Lace Front Wig Body Wave Remy Hair$150.60 – $494.08 Select options
250 Density Straight 13×4 Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Preplucked Maliysia Full Lace Wigs$146.52 – $819.92 Select options
$108.00 – $432.44 Select options
13×6 Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Women 250 Density Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked Deep Part Brazilian Wig$132.12 – $925.12 Select options
Malaysian Straight Human Hair Wigs 250 Density Lace Front Wigs With Baby Hair 100% Remy Hair 360 Lace Frontal Wigs$146.72 – $520.84 Select options
$180.34 – $423.80 Select options
250 Density Curly Human Hair Wig 13×4 Lace Front Wig Afro Kinky Curly Wig Remy Lace Closure Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked$99.00 – $473.58 Select options
13*4 Ombre Pixie Short Wigs Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Brazilian Non-Remy 8” 150 180 Density Wig For Women$149.94 – $191.52 Select options
HD Lace Wig 13X6 Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked 250 Density Lace Front Wig Transparent Lace Wigs Straight Invisible Lace$155.04 – $712.50 Select options
13×6 Lace Front Wigs With Bangs Pre Plucked Brazilian Straight 250 Density Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Women Remy You May$319.96 – $510.04 Select options
250 Density Lace Front Wig Brazilian Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Virgin Wigs for Women Curly Human Hair Wig hd Lace Frontal Wig$305.00 – $557.18 Select options
Ombre Colored Human Hair Wigs 1b Red Burgundy 13×6 Deep Part 250 Density Lace Front Wig for Black Women Remy Loose Wave$180.00 – $600.00 Select options
$224.66 – $895.98 Select options
Human Hair vs. Synthetic Wigs: Which Should You Buy 2021
There are so many different shapes, colours, sizes, and brands of wigs on the market today that first-time wig buyers are often confused. Human Hair vs. Synthetic Wigs : Which Should You Buy 2021
You may have learned that human hair wigs are more natural and realistic than synthetic hair wigs, or that human hair wigs are far more costly.
But what if I told you that these aren’t true?
When it comes to selecting a wig, having a basic understanding of human hair and synthetic wigs is important. Now let’s look at the distinctions between them so you can make the best wig purchase possible!
The Difference Between Synthetic Wigs and Human Hair Wigs?
Human Hair Wigs
Human hair wigs are made from real human hair; the most common type on the market is Remy hair, which has a scale that is not stripped by chemicals and grows in the same direction from root to tip.
Non-Remy wigs, on the other hand, refer to hair with unaligned roots. Since the cuticles of non-Remy hair must be stripped by acid processing before being made into a wig, tangles are common.
Chinese, Indian, and European hair are the most common styles of real human hair. Chinese hair is strong and smooth, and it is difficult to curl, making styling a little more difficult. Indian hair is smoother, has slight waves, and is easily broken after chemical treatment. Since European/Caucasian hair is prized for its fineness, it is also the most expensive on the market.
The Pros of Human Hair Wigs
- The human hair wig can be coloured, curled, or straightened to create any look you like. However, you should seek the assistance of a hairstylist who is experienced with wigs.
- Natural appearance: The human hair wig is made from actual human hair, ensuring an unmistakably natural and realistic appearance.
- Human hair wigs are more durable and can last for up to two years with proper treatment.
The Cons of Human Hair Wigs
- The human hair wig, like natural hair, needs daily washing, deep conditioning, and restyling to keep its natural shine and style.
- Because of the hair products, human hair wigs are typically more costly.
- Reacting to the weather: Human hair wigs, like natural hair, can become frizzy or dry as the weather changes.
- Human hair wigs are usually heavier than silicone wigs of comparable length. Perhaps a lighter “crown” will suit you better.
With technical advances, synthetic hair has made tremendous strides in recent years. It may be difficult to tell the difference between human hair wigs and synthetic wigs in some situations because the naturalness and comfort are almost identical to that of real human hair.
Artificial (man-made) fibers, such as Kanekalon, polyester, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), are used to make synthetic hair wigs. Kanekalon is currently the highest-quality synthetic hair on the market, with a shine and movement similar to human hair, but other products may be brighter and have a more artificial texture. Human Hair vs. Synthetic Wigs : Which Should You Buy 2021
The Pros of Synthetic Wigs
- Traditional synthetic wigs are almost always the cheapest option; heat resistant synthetic wigs may be more costly, but they are all significantly less expensive than high-quality natural hair.
- Ease of use: Since they are pre-styled, there is no need to style them before wearing them; the pre-styles, such as waves, curls, and straights, are permanent and will revert to their original style after a few washes.
- Naturalness: High-quality silicone wigs appear to be as natural and genuine as human hair wigs; in reality, you won’t notice the difference until you examine them side by side with human hair.
- No maintenance: You only need to wash it once every 7 to 8 times you wear it, and it takes very little maintenance, which is ideal if you are tired of your previous hair’s busy work.
- Weather-resistant: Synthetic wigs do not frizz or dry out, regardless of the weather, and maintain their look at all times. Human Hair vs. Synthetic Wigs : Which Should You Buy 2021
- Because of the low cost, you can experiment with various shapes, cuts, colours, and labels, or even buy several synthetic wigs at once.
The Cons of Synthetic Wigs
- Low-cost plastic wigs may have an artificial or bright shine to them.
- Synthetic wigs have a shorter lifespan than human hair wigs, lasting just 4 to 6 months on average.
- Less versatile: You can only buy it pre-styled, and you can’t style it with heated styling tools like curling irons or tongs.
- Color is fixed: Re-coloring a synthetic wig is strongly discouraged because not only will the dye not stick to the synthetic hair fibers, but the heat of the chemicals will melt the synthetic wig, so it’s best to choose a colour you’ll like forever.